Name that stitch

Serious inquiry here. Can anyone identify the stitch picture here:


3 Responses to “Name that stitch”

  1. October 25, 2011 at 6:28 pm

    Hey Pete,

    It’s called the ‘Delta Stich’.


  2. October 26, 2011 at 6:46 am

    I’ve always heard this called the “snowflake” stitch. I’ve made a couple of baby blankets using it in the past. I even happen to have a link to instructions: http://pajbk.com/SnowflakeStitch.pdf

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.

Join 1,267 other followers

Getting Loopy Podcast – Flamie Awards


%d bloggers like this: